The content linked below is available for historical purposes.
COVID-19: Guidelines for Food Establishments:
- Considerations for Restaurants and Bars (CDC) (09/09/2020)
- STAGE 2: PROTOCOLS FOR RESTAURANTS - REVISED (PDF) (05/06/2020)
Dear Food Establishment Owner:
When Governor Little advances the State of Idaho to Stage 2 of the Idaho Rebounds Plan, food establishments and dining areas will be allowed to open. More information about the Idaho Rebounds Plan can be found at https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
Reopening your food establishment or dining area will require a plan to be developed and approved by Public Health (PH-INCD), to mitigate the risk of spreading the virus that causes COVID-19. Food establishments are encouraged to make their plans available to the public.
The Stage 2 Protocols for Restaurants and checklist (Restaurant Dining Areas Reopening Plan) for the plan can be downloaded at: https://www.idahopublichealth.com/district-2/novel-coronavirus
If you are unable to access the documents online, call your local PH-INCD office to schedule a time to pick up the protocol and checklist. If you have any questions, please call 208-799-3100.
- Idaho Temporary Event Recommendations During COVID-19 Pandemic (PDF) (06/12/2020)
- Food Industry Preparing for Sick Employees (PDF) (05/28/2020)
- Idaho Farmers Market Recommendations During COVID-19 Pandemic (PDF) (05/15/2020)
- PREVENT THE SPREAD OF COVID-19 Flyer (PDF)
- Recommendations for Retail Food Establishments (PDF)
- Food Safety and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (FDA)
- Food Takeout and Delivery During a Public Health Emergency (LSU Ag Center)
- Best Practices for Retail Food Stores, Restaurants, and Food Pick-Up/Delivery Services (PDF)