Do I need to get a permit from PH-INCD to sell food?

It depends.  If you plan on preparing and selling potentially hazardous foods, such as anything with meat, cheese, cooked vegetables, or cream, then yes you would need to talk to an Environmental Health Specialist and obtain a permit.